Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i access apple music in my family sharing plan, also my family and i are in different countries

How do i access apple music in my family sharing plan, also my family and i are in different countries.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 9:17 AM

You can't.

Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - http://support.apple.com/HT201085 - "To share purchased content, all family members must use the same iTunes Store country or region."

3 replies

Mar 18, 2021 11:01 AM in response to Sie_341

You can, but then you would block that family member from playing music and all your playlists and songs would be merged in a single library which may not be desirable.

With that said, If you are already part of Family Sharing, that means your Apple ID is set to the same country as the Family Organizer's and you should be able to directly access Apple Music from the music App.

How do i access apple music in my family sharing plan, also my family and i are in different countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.