Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I access a list of all Apple.com charges?

I would like to access a list of all my Apple charges over 2020

How can I do that?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 1:02 PM

Click on the link to 'See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store' [iOS, computer, or web] --> http://support.apple.com/HT204088

- Web: "To see charges from older purchases, you might need to look at your purchase history in Settings or the App Store."

- iOS device or computer: "If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a different date range."

If you're doing this for tax purposes you may wish to get into the habit of keeping all email receipts. I don't think it is easy to download a copy using the current interfaces described in the link.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2021 1:02 PM in response to 1971phil

Click on the link to 'See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store' [iOS, computer, or web] --> http://support.apple.com/HT204088

- Web: "To see charges from older purchases, you might need to look at your purchase history in Settings or the App Store."

- iOS device or computer: "If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a different date range."

If you're doing this for tax purposes you may wish to get into the habit of keeping all email receipts. I don't think it is easy to download a copy using the current interfaces described in the link.

Can I access a list of all Apple.com charges?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.