Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i get a refund

I want a refund from this subscription because i never knew it started rhis was unauthorized .

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2021 1:30 PM

TARA_THUGGIN Said:

"Can i get a refund: I want a refund from this subscription because i never knew it started rhis was unauthorized"

-------

Managing this:

Go Here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Call Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple Support. We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum.  Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. They’ll see this from their side of the call and will run you through the fix. Apple would likely see thing in your Purchase History. If need be, perform a Screensharing Session with the Apple Rep.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2021 1:30 PM in response to TARA_THUGGIN

TARA_THUGGIN Said:

"Can i get a refund: I want a refund from this subscription because i never knew it started rhis was unauthorized"

-------

Managing this:

Go Here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Call Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, contact Apple Support. We are not Apple. This is a User-to-User forum.  Apple barely reads these forums as it is. So, call Apple Support. Inform the Apple Rep of what is going on here. They’ll see this from their side of the call and will run you through the fix. Apple would likely see thing in your Purchase History. If need be, perform a Screensharing Session with the Apple Rep.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

Can i get a refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.