Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay don't work

My apple pay has stopped working. I have already changed the card, reset, and don't work. Anyone else with the problem? Does anyone have the solution?

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 5:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 5:57 AM

I think you can read! So, you don´t need look over my shoulder and see what's happening.

As I am a good person, I'll help your reading. The meaning of "doesn't work" is in this sentence: "The problem is that contactless payment isn’t working..."

8 replies

Mar 20, 2021 7:21 PM in response to valdo240

Hi valdo240,

We understand that you're having issues with Apple Pay. What is exactly happening? Are you having trouble using it with merchants or sending/receiving money?

For starters, we recommend ensuring that you're running the latest software version. Be sure to create a backup if an update is available. This article should help: Update your iPhone

If you can't send or receive money in Messages with Apple Cash, try the recommended steps in that article.

Should you need further assistance, please reach out to our Apple Pay team: Contact Apple Support

Have a great day!

Mar 23, 2021 9:02 AM in response to valdo240

Are you getting an error message? Does this behavior occur at more than one location? If you have a case on your device, try paying with Apple Pay with the case removed. Let's be sure you're following the steps here: How to use Apple Pay

If your device is locked when attempting to pay, try paying with it unlocked.

Should you need further assistance, please contact our Apple Pay team here: Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

Mar 23, 2021 6:46 PM in response to Joseph_S.

It doesn't show any error message. When I take my iphone next to a payment machine, it doesn't have detected the machine. Seems like the NFC keep off, but in the settings, it is on.

I already tried do payment without case, but i had no success.

I already tried with it unlocked, with wallet app opened and with the selected card, but no success.

I logged out and logged back into my Apple Account many times, but it didn't work either.

Apple pay don't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.