Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received a paymet in my text messages via apple pay, how do i transfer the funds from the message into my apple cash account. I pushed accept, however it still shows that my apple cash account has $0 in funds.

received a paymet in my text messages via apple pay, how do i transfer the funds from the message into my apple cash account. I pushed accept, however it still shows that my apple cash account has $0 in funds. underneath the card however it shows that a payment has been received it is just not transferring into the apple cash

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 10:19 AM

1 reply

Mar 21, 2021 8:23 AM in response to RVoortman

Hello RVoortman and welcome to Apple Support Communities. It appears you are having some difficulty accepting a payment via Apple Cash.

Send and receive money with Apple Pay

Under the heading "How to accept a payment" in that article, you'll find a couple of additional requirements if this is the first time you've accepted a payment.

"The first time that you use Apple Cash, you have seven days to accept the money that you've been sent. After you accept the terms and conditions, payments are automatically accepted and added to your Apple Cash card. You might be asked to verify your identity."

Cheers.

I received a paymet in my text messages via apple pay, how do i transfer the funds from the message into my apple cash account. I pushed accept, however it still shows that my apple cash account has $0 in funds.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.