Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my Apple ID security question

hello

i have a big problem in my device my iphone screen is damaged and the touch screen write wrong password many time and it's disabled .. i need make one more time to re enter password because i need my data it's very importat for me i have all information and apple id and passcode and the box .. what can i do ?

the serial number is : 35****640

thank you

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 3:11 PM

If you typed in the wrong passcode too many times and the phone is disabled your phone data is now scrambled and will disappear when you restore the phone. You cannot rescue the data whatever you do. Restore from your last backup is all you can do.

To get the phone working You need a computer and it will wipe the phone

You need the AppleID password.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled

video

How to re your iPhone if you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 3:11 PM in response to midojuhayna

If you typed in the wrong passcode too many times and the phone is disabled your phone data is now scrambled and will disappear when you restore the phone. You cannot rescue the data whatever you do. Restore from your last backup is all you can do.

To get the phone working You need a computer and it will wipe the phone

You need the AppleID password.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled

video

How to re your iPhone if you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

I forgot my Apple ID security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.