Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes account password

Not being able to change my password for the iTunes account

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 3:15 AM

Thank you for your replies, I spoke with apple support yesterday and they helped me to bypass the issues not recover the password, but just to bypass the old iTunes account. So Now is working all good.

5 replies

Mar 20, 2021 1:32 AM in response to MrHoffman

To recover my account is asking me to enter card information that I don’t have anymore. On my old iPhone 7 I don’t have a problem with my account, on the new iPhone XS is the issue that I could not transfer all my data, because somehow I have two accounts one for iTunes and one for iCloud , and the iTunes account is that I can’t get access to. I was waiting for Apple team to give me a recovery code or call me for 3weeks, and they never did get back to me.

Mar 20, 2021 7:00 AM in response to femi24

So you believe you have at least three Apple IDs in use here, and do not know and cannot recover the password is to one or two of those Apple IDs.

Well, you effectively have what is indistinguishable from a lost or stolen device.

And as you;’ve already contacted Apple but received no reset codes, contact them again.

Activation Lock is a theft deterrent., intentionally with no easy bypass.

If you have purchase receipts and matching ID, that might be a recovery path for the device itself, if not the Apple ID.

iTunes account password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.