Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Downloads

I own many many TB of music, much of it ripped from CDs and vinyl I own. It also includes many many downloads from the old apple iTunes. I don't want to pay a monthly fee for ever and ever. How can I purchase and download new/additional stuff without risk of it disappearing?

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 6:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 7:36 PM

You can purchase new songs from the iTunes Store per this procedure: Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

The key point is to click on the iTunes Store icon to make sure you are looking at the Store, not the streaming service.

As for "risk of disappearing," the answer is the same as it has always been: back up your valuable content.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 7:36 PM in response to heidmanndvm

You can purchase new songs from the iTunes Store per this procedure: Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

The key point is to click on the iTunes Store icon to make sure you are looking at the Store, not the streaming service.

As for "risk of disappearing," the answer is the same as it has always been: back up your valuable content.

Apple Music Downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.