Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Integrated call logs

Hi.

How can i disable integrated call log in iPhone 12 pro.

Phone app call log shows call records of phone calls, face time calls plus the whatsapp call records. I'm not happy with WhatsApp calls being showing in phone recent call log. I want to stop this functionality in my phone. Please let me know how I can

Thank you.

Faisal

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 10:33 PM

Before I was using android. That’s not happened behave like this. WhatsApp not Be showing in phone calls log in your phone call log without your permission. If you want you can turn it on or off this option as per our requirements with phone settings not a WhatsApp settings But iPhone haven’t this type of option. second thing is That’s not WhatsApp settings issue should be check your settings and add this function in iPhone settings. I am getting more trouble even my friends.

Thanks

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 10:33 PM in response to deggie

Before I was using android. That’s not happened behave like this. WhatsApp not Be showing in phone calls log in your phone call log without your permission. If you want you can turn it on or off this option as per our requirements with phone settings not a WhatsApp settings But iPhone haven’t this type of option. second thing is That’s not WhatsApp settings issue should be check your settings and add this function in iPhone settings. I am getting more trouble even my friends.

Thanks

Integrated call logs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.