Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to make payments

my MacBook need an update

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 1:18 AM

2 replies

Mar 20, 2021 11:05 AM in response to thabang261

Your comments are very unclear, so I have to guess what your problem is. I assume that you are unable to access a web site at a bank and you have received a message which tells you that you need to upgrade your browser. If so, then the only way to update Safari is to upgrade your operating system to a newer version. It can not be individually updated as it is part of the operating system. Web site engineers write their software to work with specific browsers and specific versions of them. For some reason, they often choose to not be compliant with Safari. Doing a system upgrade may resolve this problem, or it may not. This is not an Apple problem as Apple has no control over the millions of web sites on the internet. You can hope that your web site's developers eventually update their site to work with Safari, or you can use another browser that does work, such as Firefox or Chrome. I hope this addresses your issue. Also, please click the link below and read the information there.

Writing an Effective Apple Support Communities Question - Apple Community

how to make payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.