Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari app nowhere to be found

As title states, my safari app is gone and I cannot find it. Have tried the Home Screen reset and it is still missing. Have typed it into every search bar on the phone and still nothing.

I upgraded my phone yesterday from a 6s to the 11, and I am fully updated to 14.4.1. It disappeared when I restored my phone using iTunes on my laptop.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 9:13 AM

You cannot remove Safari from your phone, so it is on the phone somewhere. Go to the App Library (the last page of the Home screens) and find it in the alphabetical list and drag it back to the Home screen.

If it isn’t there go to Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions/Allowed Apps and turn on Safari.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2021 9:13 AM in response to CannonFodder15

You cannot remove Safari from your phone, so it is on the phone somewhere. Go to the App Library (the last page of the Home screens) and find it in the alphabetical list and drag it back to the Home screen.

If it isn’t there go to Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions/Allowed Apps and turn on Safari.

Safari app nowhere to be found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.