Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 12 won’t plat music in my car.

How do I get my car to play music from my new iPhone 12 Pro Max ? Bluetooth is already connected.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 2:14 PM

Select the music and press play in the Music app, with the car speakers selected as output.

Using Siri and voice control, if your car entertainment system integrates with Siri. “Please play “playlist-name} {pause} shuffled” is a valid command for Siri, for instance.)

Since this may already have been tried, what’s happening and what have you tried and what (didn’t) happen?

if your car entertainment system has a firmware update available, apply it yourself, or get a dealer to apply it. Details here vary widely.

For more info about the options in your car, post your entertainment system manufacturer and the specific entertainment system model.

Or check with the car dealer, and see if they have suggestions or can show you more about the features and setup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2021 2:14 PM in response to Bonnevie9

Select the music and press play in the Music app, with the car speakers selected as output.

Using Siri and voice control, if your car entertainment system integrates with Siri. “Please play “playlist-name} {pause} shuffled” is a valid command for Siri, for instance.)

Since this may already have been tried, what’s happening and what have you tried and what (didn’t) happen?

if your car entertainment system has a firmware update available, apply it yourself, or get a dealer to apply it. Details here vary widely.

For more info about the options in your car, post your entertainment system manufacturer and the specific entertainment system model.

Or check with the car dealer, and see if they have suggestions or can show you more about the features and setup.

New iPhone 12 won’t plat music in my car.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.