Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update with out using WiFi

it is stated I need to update but I have no WiFi. My question is how to update my IPad. Thank you

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 4:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 5:02 AM

Unfortunately, it is not possible to update the software without the use of either WiFi or a computer connected to the Internet.

If you have apps installed on your iPad that have been downloaded with an Apple ID that is no longer associated with your device, then you will need to download them again with your new Apple ID.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 5:02 AM in response to Izabeker88

Unfortunately, it is not possible to update the software without the use of either WiFi or a computer connected to the Internet.

If you have apps installed on your iPad that have been downloaded with an Apple ID that is no longer associated with your device, then you will need to download them again with your new Apple ID.

Mar 21, 2021 4:47 AM in response to Izabeker88

If you have a PC or Mac, then you can connect your iPad and update through it. However, your computer must also be connected to the Internet.

How to update with out using WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.