Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar spam

So I had the issue of calendar spam after being taken to a different website on google and having accidentally pressed the calendar Option on the pop up to make it go away.

ive now followed the steps to get rid of the “ clear your iPhone of malicious attacks “ on my calendar and now they’ve gone but I still have a couple questions.

1) do I have to reset my phone now the spam is gone from my calendar? I really don’t want to

2) I didn’t click on any of the links on the calendar spam I just got rid of it all so does that mean I don’t have any viruses on my phone now? Like no malware ( not sure if that’s the right word ) on it? ( also not sure if it counted as a virus in the first place )

id appreciate a response my anxiety is very high from this happening so thank you all in advance!

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 5:50 AM

Open Calendar App from the Home screen.

Next, tap the Calendars button at the bottom.

You should now notice a section called On My iPhone with several suspicious calendars listed below it. ...

Tap on the i button next to the suspicious calendar.

Now, tap on Delete Calendar.

1 reply

Calendar spam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.