Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t hear incoming calls on my iPhone 12 Pro

I can’t hear incomings calls on my iPhone 12 pro

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 8:27 AM

If you have a distorted Sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If you only hear through speakerphone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 8:27 AM in response to del181

If you have a distorted Sound issue on your iPhone --> If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad

If you are not able to hear the other person, click this...>If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't ...

If you only hear through speakerphone mode --> If your iPhone is stuck in headphone mode - Apple Support

If the other person is not able to listen to you then please click this--> If the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch aren't ...

If the above options do not mitigate the issues then Contact your carrier and then Contact Apple Support

I can’t hear incoming calls on my iPhone 12 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.