Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i download all my photos and videos in one click

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 8:22 AM

See→Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, which describes several methods.

By far the easiest way is with iCloud. Once you set it up it will automatically sync your photos to iCloud and any other devices that share the iCloud account, such as iPads, Macs, or PCs with the free iCloud for Windows app. And it will do it in real time; take a new photo, and it will be on all of the other devices within seconds.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 8:22 AM in response to mike_abarca

See→Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support, which describes several methods.

By far the easiest way is with iCloud. Once you set it up it will automatically sync your photos to iCloud and any other devices that share the iCloud account, such as iPads, Macs, or PCs with the free iCloud for Windows app. And it will do it in real time; take a new photo, and it will be on all of the other devices within seconds.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.