Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch fitness app

My fitness app isn’t updated and won’t let me update it. When I look at another person’s app it’s called Fitness Plus and has 3 options at the bottom part of the screen when you open the app, when I open the app it only has 2 so it’s like a completely different app and doesn’t do anything I need it to do.

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 6

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 2:44 PM

Details on Apple Fitness+

Update to the latest iOS and watchOS to get started with Apple Fitness+ or redeem your 3 months free offer*.

Apple Fitness+ is a new fitness experience for everyone, powered by Apple Watch. With personal metrics from your Apple Watch synced on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. Ten workout types featuring the world’s top trainers. And handpicked music from your favorite artists to keep you moving.

Learn more about Apple Fitness+

What you’ll need:

Optional:

• iPad Air 2 or later updated to iPadOS 14.3 and the Fitness app installed.
  • Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K updated to tvOS 14.3 and the Fitness app installed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 2:44 PM in response to SH018

Details on Apple Fitness+

Update to the latest iOS and watchOS to get started with Apple Fitness+ or redeem your 3 months free offer*.

Apple Fitness+ is a new fitness experience for everyone, powered by Apple Watch. With personal metrics from your Apple Watch synced on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. Ten workout types featuring the world’s top trainers. And handpicked music from your favorite artists to keep you moving.

Learn more about Apple Fitness+

What you’ll need:

Optional:

• iPad Air 2 or later updated to iPadOS 14.3 and the Fitness app installed.
  • Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K updated to tvOS 14.3 and the Fitness app installed.

Apple Watch fitness app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.