Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i add my wifes iphone8 to my apple account

How do i add my wifes Iphone 8Plus to my Apple account?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 1:13 PM

It all depends on your goals. If you want to share things like App Store purchases, iCloud Storage Plan etc., you may want to consider Family Sharing: Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Otherwise, it is not recommended to share your Apple ID with another person. It will lead to issues down the road. Your wife should get her own Apple ID to keep things separate: How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 1:13 PM in response to PaulPomPom

It all depends on your goals. If you want to share things like App Store purchases, iCloud Storage Plan etc., you may want to consider Family Sharing: Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Otherwise, it is not recommended to share your Apple ID with another person. It will lead to issues down the road. Your wife should get her own Apple ID to keep things separate: How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

how do i add my wifes iphone8 to my apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.