You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use my apple gift card to pay for additional iCloud photo storage?

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 5:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 12:02 PM

Hi there Baseball1968,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're wanting to use your Apple Gift Card to pay for an iCloud Storage plan, and we'd be happy to help!

To get started, if the Apple Gift Card will be adding money to your Apple ID balance then yes it can be used to pay for your iCloud Storage. Find out more details at the following resources below:

We hope that's able to help!

Have a great week!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2021 12:02 PM in response to Baseball1968

Hi there Baseball1968,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're wanting to use your Apple Gift Card to pay for an iCloud Storage plan, and we'd be happy to help!

To get started, if the Apple Gift Card will be adding money to your Apple ID balance then yes it can be used to pay for your iCloud Storage. Find out more details at the following resources below:

We hope that's able to help!

Have a great week!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.