Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to remove my calls from iPad as I only want my phone ringing. How can I remove my phone calls coming via my iPad.

How can I remove my connection of my iPhone to my iPad. I only want to receive calls from my iPhone not my iPad as it’s very disruptive

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 6:43 PM

See:

Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

• On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.

You need to turn that off.

Depending on if you want to be able to be reached on facetime or not, you might want to turn that off as well

Here is how to turn it on or off:

Set up FaceTime on iPad - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 6:43 PM in response to Marnie58

See:

Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

• On your iPhone, go to Settings > Phone > Calls on Other Devices, then turn on Allow Calls on Other Devices.

You need to turn that off.

Depending on if you want to be able to be reached on facetime or not, you might want to turn that off as well

Here is how to turn it on or off:

Set up FaceTime on iPad - Apple Support

Good luck!

I want to remove my calls from iPad as I only want my phone ringing. How can I remove my phone calls coming via my iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.