Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I have a problem about storing photos. How can I create a new album and delete the photos in the previous one? If I try it gives me the message that the photo will be deleted from all albums ... In practice I would like to avoid having hundred

Hello, I have a problem about storing photos. How can I create a new album and delete the photos in the previous one? If I try it gives me the message that the photo will be deleted from all albums ... In practice I would like to avoid having hundreds of duplicates. Thanks so much

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 2:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 3:16 AM

When you create a new album and store Photos in them than the photos are not copied to the album instead only a link is stored from the Photos library. In other words you do not have multiple copies of the same photos on your device.

2 replies

Hello, I have a problem about storing photos. How can I create a new album and delete the photos in the previous one? If I try it gives me the message that the photo will be deleted from all albums ... In practice I would like to avoid having hundred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.