You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get original ProRaw file to Windows PC?

How do I get an original ProRAW file from my iPhone 12 Pro to my Windows PC? When I download the file from iCloud.com, I get a .jpg not the raw file. Windows PCs obviously don't support AirDrop.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 5:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 12:07 PM

Greetings margo270,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to transfer ProRAW photos from the iPhone to a PC. There are steps available to transfer ProRaw photos from an iPhone to a Mac, but not to a PC.

"To transfer the original ProRAW file from your iPhone to another iPhone, iPad, or your Mac, use AirDrop. "

About Apple ProRAW

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"iCloud Photos keeps all of your RAW photos with embedded JPEGs stored in their original formats. You can view thumbnail versions on your Mac, or download and edit them on your Mac or PC."

If your iCloud Photos aren't loading on your PC

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance. Get Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2021 12:07 PM in response to margo270

Greetings margo270,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to transfer ProRAW photos from the iPhone to a PC. There are steps available to transfer ProRaw photos from an iPhone to a Mac, but not to a PC.

"To transfer the original ProRAW file from your iPhone to another iPhone, iPad, or your Mac, use AirDrop. "

About Apple ProRAW

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

"iCloud Photos keeps all of your RAW photos with embedded JPEGs stored in their original formats. You can view thumbnail versions on your Mac, or download and edit them on your Mac or PC."

If your iCloud Photos aren't loading on your PC

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance. Get Support

Take care.

how to get original ProRaw file to Windows PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.