Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I not change my country on apple?

Why can I not change my country/region on apple? I have cancelled all subscriptions, but it still won't work.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 2:46 PM

Have the subscriptions expired? Cancelling the subscription does not immediately remove them. They continue to be active until the next renewal date, at which time they expire. While they are active, the region cannot be changed.

If you need them to expire immediately, contact Apple Support and have them remove them directly: Link-> contact Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2021 2:46 PM in response to georgica24

Have the subscriptions expired? Cancelling the subscription does not immediately remove them. They continue to be active until the next renewal date, at which time they expire. While they are active, the region cannot be changed.

If you need them to expire immediately, contact Apple Support and have them remove them directly: Link-> contact Apple Support

Why can I not change my country on apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.