Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pink Hue on MacBook Pro 2019 screen

(Image not upside down on screen)I’m just out of warranty by a few months and this occurred. No physical damage to the machine caused by me. Anyone know of any solutions? It’s pretty tragic Apple has succumbed to making poor products considering their brand promise and history.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 6:19 PM

7 replies

Mar 23, 2021 7:19 PM in response to MacUserPro

MacUserPro wrote:

(Image not upside down on screen)

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/4aacc9d4-ceba-4294-9123-e0ee72dec0e5
I’m just out of warranty by a few months and this occurred. No physical damage to the machine caused by me. Anyone know of any solutions? It’s pretty tragic Apple has succumbed to making poor products considering their brand promise and history.

You can try— Go to the >System Preferences>Display, uncheck the True Tone and restart the MacBook.

if no resolve you can also turn off night shift

After the reboot you can go back and activate the True Tone.

Mar 23, 2021 8:15 PM in response to MacUserPro

MacUserPro Said:

"Pink Hue on MacBook Pro 2019 screen: (Image not upside down on screen) I’m just out of warranty by a few months and this occurred. No physical damage to the machine caused by me. Anyone know of any solutions? It’s pretty tragic Apple has succumbed to making poor products considering their brand promise and history."

-------

Try an External Monitor:

Try using an external display, seeing if you get this issue. If so, then it's likely the macOS, and it needs to be reinstalled. If not, then it is likely the screen. You'd likely be connecting it off of HDMI. If there are no HDMI ports, then use an adapter: Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter - Apple

Pink Hue on MacBook Pro 2019 screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.