Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Tunes is not showing up on my computer. Is there an easy way to download this(not one of the many I Tune accessory apps

Not sure how 'I Tunes' has vanished from my browser(maybe my daughter was playing on it) but I'm trying to add more storage to my plan and can't access I Tunes

MacBook

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 4:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 5:28 AM

What version of macOS are you running? iTunes is built in to Mojave (reinstall OS to repair if needed), and replaced by Music, TV & Podcasts in Catalina or Big Sur, For High Sierra or earlier it can be reinstalled from https://www.apple.com/itunes/.

tt2

1 reply

I Tunes is not showing up on my computer. Is there an easy way to download this(not one of the many I Tune accessory apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.