Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

panic kernel

hi apple community

I have some issues that comes all over again

I have MacBook Pro 13 inch M1 16gigs of ram 256GB

and I'm using it for like one and half month brand new

I'm using the MacBook trow external 27inch Lenovo L27Q-10

MX3 logi

and LG bluetooth speaker

ugreen dongle

so for the main problem

something when its come the MacBook just freeze and for half a second I have small pink screen and then its crushes and then its restart himself

when its comes up I have some massage report call's panic kernel

iv'e tried already to reinstall the bigsur but still same as before

im suspicious that is come from the screen or from the dongle or (but very small chance's) that is come from the cable of the HDMI

any suggestions?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 7:26 AM

just spoke with apple costumes service and they told me to get into safe mode also

he told me that with the safe mode I can possibly trace the cause of this issue

again as i said before I'm suspicious in the dongle or in the screen

for the main thing is that he told me that if the problem show up again in the safe mode so probably is the MacOS hardware

but if its not coming back so its should be the external (screen/keyboard......)

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 7:26 AM in response to Limnos

just spoke with apple costumes service and they told me to get into safe mode also

for the main thing is that he told me that if the problem show up again in the safe mode so probably is the MacOS hardware

but if its not coming back so its should be the external (screen/keyboard......)

Mar 24, 2021 7:08 AM in response to Kfiros

Here's some general links about KPs.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a message that it restarted or shut down because of a problem - https://support.apple.com/HT200553

Kappy's April 2018 post on startup troubleshooting - https://discussions.apple.com/message/33250632#message33250632

In your case I'd unplug individual components until you trace and see which one is causing problems then find a replacement for that.

Actually seeing the first part of the message can tell you which kext may be loading at startup and is failing.

Mar 24, 2021 7:30 AM in response to Kfiros

Kfiros wrote:

You can post your Kernel Panic report in their entirety here,

Kernel Panic reports can be found /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

From the Finder>Go>Go To Folder, copy and paste:

/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

ends in .panic post the whole report.

panic kernel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.