Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does the USB-C cable plug into that comes with the Beats Flex earphones? It does not fit any connector in my PC or my IPhone plug. This is crazy!!

What does the USB-C cable plug into that comes with the Beats Flex earphones? It does not fit any connector in my PC or my IPhone plug. This is crazy!!

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 1:18 PM

A USB-C connector requires a USB-C port. Most USB ports, prior to USB-C, were the USB-A type, which is physically different. If you want to use this plug with your PC, you will need to get a USB-C-to-USB-A adapter.

As far as your iPhone, it has a Lightning port. In this case you would need a USB-C-to-Lightning adapter.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 1:18 PM in response to mcdonof

A USB-C connector requires a USB-C port. Most USB ports, prior to USB-C, were the USB-A type, which is physically different. If you want to use this plug with your PC, you will need to get a USB-C-to-USB-A adapter.

As far as your iPhone, it has a Lightning port. In this case you would need a USB-C-to-Lightning adapter.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.