Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is locked by iCloud. I need your service to unlock it

hello Apple. I paid for a second-hand iPhone which some time later was blocked in iCloud. i need your help to unlock it. IPhone 11pro max IOS 14.4.1. IMEI is 353905102028142

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 1:31 AM

There is nothing you can do. You have to contact the seller that you got it from and ask them to remove it from their iCloud account. If they do not remove it from their account or you have no way of getting a hold of them, then there is nothing anyone is going to be able to do for you. This is a security feature that is built into all Apple products to keep thieves deterred from stealing Apple Devices by rendering them useless if lost or stolen. I'm afraid you have earned a very expensive paper weight.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 1:31 AM in response to aguingnitokoffihubert

There is nothing you can do. You have to contact the seller that you got it from and ask them to remove it from their iCloud account. If they do not remove it from their account or you have no way of getting a hold of them, then there is nothing anyone is going to be able to do for you. This is a security feature that is built into all Apple products to keep thieves deterred from stealing Apple Devices by rendering them useless if lost or stolen. I'm afraid you have earned a very expensive paper weight.

My phone is locked by iCloud. I need your service to unlock it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.