Newsroom Update

This fall, AirPods software updates will transform the way users respond to Siri, take calls, and immerse themselves in their favorite games. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can i find the spatial audio option in my settings?

It’s not in the options of my airpods

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 6:54 AM

go to the control center while watching something that works with spatial audio and connected to your Airpods. hold on the volume slider until it pops up, then click to turn spatial audio on. not all apps support spatial audio and it doesn't work for music.

If that doesn't work, make sure you've updated to the latest iOS by going t settings>general>software update.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 6:54 AM in response to Thockey24

go to the control center while watching something that works with spatial audio and connected to your Airpods. hold on the volume slider until it pops up, then click to turn spatial audio on. not all apps support spatial audio and it doesn't work for music.

If that doesn't work, make sure you've updated to the latest iOS by going t settings>general>software update.

Where can i find the spatial audio option in my settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.