Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RAW support for Olympus EM1 Mk III

Where is the RAW support for the Olympus E-M1 Mark III, released over a year ago in early 2020? This includes MacOS, iOS and iPadOS.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 7:31 AM

Here is the full list of RAW formats currently supported by iPadOS:

Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and macOS Big Sur - Apple Support

Your Olympus camera doesn’t yet appear to be listed.

Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback page:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 7:31 AM in response to Karen in AZ

Here is the full list of RAW formats currently supported by iPadOS:

Digital camera RAW formats supported by iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and macOS Big Sur - Apple Support

Your Olympus camera doesn’t yet appear to be listed.

Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback page:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Apr 20, 2021 6:18 AM in response to Karen in AZ

I am also anxiously awaiting for Apple to support RAW for the Olympus OMD E-M1 Mark 3. The third-party photo-stacking software I use (Starry Sky Stacker - available in the Mac App Store) won't work properly until Apple supports the Mark 3 RAW profile. I am obliged to convert the RAW files to TIF adding what should be an unnecessary and complicated step to my work flow.

RAW support for Olympus EM1 Mk III

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.