Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says I have 13 viruses how do I get ride of them

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 9:17 AM

First, take a deep breath.

Second, realize that you don't. That d of attacwhat you're looking at is 100% a scam attempt by a malicious user trying to trick you into either installing their malware, or holding your data ransom.

Chances are this message popped up when you visited some web site or other. That because this kind of attack is most often perpetrated via malicious ads inserted on the page.

Close the web page in question and move on. You can't do much to stop the ads/popups. Just be vigilant.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 9:17 AM in response to emiliano122

First, take a deep breath.

Second, realize that you don't. That d of attacwhat you're looking at is 100% a scam attempt by a malicious user trying to trick you into either installing their malware, or holding your data ransom.

Chances are this message popped up when you visited some web site or other. That because this kind of attack is most often perpetrated via malicious ads inserted on the page.

Close the web page in question and move on. You can't do much to stop the ads/popups. Just be vigilant.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.