Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Classroom: correcting homework with Apple Pencil

Hi, I have an IPad (8th generation) and I would to correct my students’ homework on Google Classroom app with Apple Pencil. I read about a lot of teachers that do that with no problems on their iPad. When I try to modify a file on Classroom app, a black page appears on which I can write with Apple Pencil, instead of the student’s file. I can’t understand what the problem is.

Thank you for help

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 9:22 AM

For this you need to contact the app developer as there are specific specifications that the app developer knows and are not shared with Apple Communities or is shared to the public. Since its a third party app you gotta contact the app developer.

I’m sorry wasn’t able to help you out.

Kind regards,

Reiarked

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 9:22 AM in response to Chia_b

For this you need to contact the app developer as there are specific specifications that the app developer knows and are not shared with Apple Communities or is shared to the public. Since its a third party app you gotta contact the app developer.

I’m sorry wasn’t able to help you out.

Kind regards,

Reiarked

Mar 25, 2021 7:48 PM in response to Michael Black

I am really sorry as per developer notes given up by google you might not be able to use Apple Pencil with some iPad models this is a bug. it is being fixed by google who is the developer of this app and as Michael mentioned you can ask at Googles support community to help you fix this link is mentioned by Michael

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Reiarked

Google Classroom: correcting homework with Apple Pencil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.