Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still can't activate my iMessage using my phone number

Tried all the steps provided in the community but still does the same thing, won't activate my iMessage nor Facetime using my phone number. This was working before using my IPhone 11 Pro Max but after upgrading to 12 Pro Max, that's when issue started to occur.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 9:30 AM

Okkin22 wrote:

Tried all the steps provided in the community but still does the same thing, won't activate my iMessage nor Facetime using my phone number. This was working before using my IPhone 11 Pro Max but after upgrading to 12 Pro Max, that's when issue started to occur.

Follow ALL steps here If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 9:30 AM in response to Okkin22

Okkin22 wrote:

Follow ALL steps here If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Apr 21, 2021 3:11 PM in response to Okkin22

Okkin22 wrote:

Hi, thanks for the response. Already tried that steps in the forum but still it didn’t work for me on my IPhone 12 Pro Max but perfectly working before on my IPhone 11 Pro Max. Additionally, it works using my apple ID but when switching to Cellular Number, it doesn’t work anymore.

So if you tried all the steps in the link what did Apple support say when you contacted them?

Still can't activate my iMessage using my phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.