Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pencil lines breaking randomly

When using the Apple Pencil, the lines break sometimes, like a continuous stroke becomes 2 strokes and such. This isn’t related to any particular app, happens in all apps, including apples own app like notes. I will attach a video to showcase the exact problem

This is a last ditch effort before, i move to Samsung i guess.

This is my 4th i pad and 3rd apple pencil, i had an i pad air, and that got replaced under warranty then the warranty ended and I decided to sell my i pad, then got a new i pad 8th gen, and replaced that too but still same issue in all the devices. In this time I also replaced my Apple Pencil 2 times.

No case, no Screen protectors, zoom settings are off, reset(network and factory i tried), tip i screwed on as tightly as possible? Using cable and adapter supplied with the box.

https://youtu.be/_fzSDc6K5EU

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 10:06 AM

This happened with me you gotta replace the tip of the Apple Pencil if this doesn’t resolve the problem then charge your Apple Pencil ✏️ and try again if problem persists contact Apple support

Similar questions

9 replies

Apple pencil lines breaking randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.