Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i was transferring data/apps from my old iphone 7 to new iphone 12, it appears to be in stuck mode.

when i was transferring data/apps from my old iphone 7 to new iphone 12, it appears to be in stuck mode. How do i fix it?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 11:42 AM

So Quickstart has 'finished' but there are still apps that haven't downloaded?

I've seen this myself a couple of times..

I tried going to Settings > App Store and toggling the switches for Automatic Downloads

Then doing a force restart

• Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

also, here is a support article

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 11:42 AM in response to piljo32

So Quickstart has 'finished' but there are still apps that haven't downloaded?

I've seen this myself a couple of times..

I tried going to Settings > App Store and toggling the switches for Automatic Downloads

Then doing a force restart

• Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.

also, here is a support article

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

when i was transferring data/apps from my old iphone 7 to new iphone 12, it appears to be in stuck mode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.