Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant turn on my location service

I cant turn on my location its only turn of

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 2:38 PM

Hi Ayazain,

We'd be happy to see if we can help with getting Location Services enabled.

Do you have Screen Time enabled? That can be found in Settings > Screen Time. If so, check here in Content & Privacy Restrictions > Location Services, and see if it's set to 'Allow Changes' or 'Don't Allow Changes'. It'll be important to have that set to allow changes.

Further details on that here: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Also check to see if there are any profiles or Mobile Device Management (MDM) installed. These can be found in Settings > General > Profiles/Mobile Device Management. If neither option shows up, then this usually means none are installed.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2021 2:38 PM in response to Ayazain

Hi Ayazain,

We'd be happy to see if we can help with getting Location Services enabled.

Do you have Screen Time enabled? That can be found in Settings > Screen Time. If so, check here in Content & Privacy Restrictions > Location Services, and see if it's set to 'Allow Changes' or 'Don't Allow Changes'. It'll be important to have that set to allow changes.

Further details on that here: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Also check to see if there are any profiles or Mobile Device Management (MDM) installed. These can be found in Settings > General > Profiles/Mobile Device Management. If neither option shows up, then this usually means none are installed.

Take care!

I cant turn on my location service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.