Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my APP - I can’t find my iPad

Yesterday thieves entered and stole all electronic devices. I immediately lock my gadgets in the Find My app. But I still visualize my iPad (in black) in the find my app. I've searched all over the house and I can't find my iPad. I don't know if the thieves stole or if my iPad is still in the corner of my house. And why my iPad is in black?

thanks for your help

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 4:28 PM

Find My appears to be showing the last known location. The App also shows that an action is “pending”; this will occur when the iPad has no network connection - and the commanded action has not yet been delivered. When (if) a network connection is established by the iPad, the status will change from pending.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 4:28 PM in response to Vayeca

Find My appears to be showing the last known location. The App also shows that an action is “pending”; this will occur when the iPad has no network connection - and the commanded action has not yet been delivered. When (if) a network connection is established by the iPad, the status will change from pending.

Find my APP - I can’t find my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.