Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete web sites on iphone12 no home button

iPhone 12 no home button how do you delete used sites

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 4:04 PM

You did not provide details on this issue so I will have to base my answer completely on my assumptions. I believe that you may be referring to closing out web pages in the Safari app. Please read further if I am correct.

Open Safari and click on the Bottom Right icon (Two Overlapping Squares) as shown in the image below.

The Web pages will then fan out and display the X on the Top Left Corner of each web page. Click on the X and the pages will close. You can also SWIPE the pages LEFT and out of the way to close them. See image below.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 4:04 PM in response to jaw31

You did not provide details on this issue so I will have to base my answer completely on my assumptions. I believe that you may be referring to closing out web pages in the Safari app. Please read further if I am correct.

Open Safari and click on the Bottom Right icon (Two Overlapping Squares) as shown in the image below.

The Web pages will then fan out and display the X on the Top Left Corner of each web page. Click on the X and the pages will close. You can also SWIPE the pages LEFT and out of the way to close them. See image below.

Axel F.

Delete web sites on iphone12 no home button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.