Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m not using any “accessories” but keep getting a message that “accessory may not be supported.”?

How do you stop a message saying “accessory may not be supported” when not using any accessory?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 1:49 AM

If you see an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert

2 replies

Apr 13, 2021 5:33 PM in response to PRP_53

If this messaged it’s been showing up or appearing on my Apple devices such as IP, IPad , or Apple desktop this means something going on looks like the accessories or apps that’s download to my devices . How can we fix this issues this can be bad to us due to the personal privacy informations . I know for sure that I can’t fix this problem this had to be more knowledge on the system what ever providers . This is scary man we know we can’t always ignored anything like this . Apple support should had already informations why this was happening .We as a Apple users of all devices that we trusted and we invested to collected Apple devices or others . Please take good care of this messaged , it’s should be automatically alerts Apple personnel’s to Identify immediately the messaged , like this one “‘ THIS ACCESSORY MAY NOT BE SUPPORTED “

* DISMISSED *

to me it’s feels like that the devices I’m using was compromised or someone there had access to see me online or knows about me . Please we all knew that we all have to be safe or we all needs to be alerts at all times and make a reports ASAP to the important persons knew the addresses of all contacts to follow up continued job well done .

thanks Rcgiii

I’m not using any “accessories” but keep getting a message that “accessory may not be supported.”?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.