Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV HD WiFi Signal Switching Off Via The On Screen Menu Please ?

It would be good If the Apple Dev Team make that option possible like on all iPhones or iPads.

Thank You Guys

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 1:14 PM

This is a user forum.

If you wish to give Apple feedback you are welcome to use the form to do so.

Product Feedback - Apple

6 replies

Mar 27, 2021 12:33 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thank You @Vazandrew, i will do that.

Well @Urquhart1244, i try to do it the WiFi-Less Way at Home as it brings a lot of 2,4 GHz HF radiations that are not needed for the human body and as soon as the Apple TV is plugged in it starts to emit and the fact of plugging the Ethernet in order to hope it will stop the Wi-Fi do not switch off anything and there no hardware switch either so I am asking for a software one like on all of the other iPhone and iPad handheld devices.

Mar 27, 2021 11:09 AM in response to Tino214

It will still pick up emission since it will still be operating over bluetooth. With iPhone/iPad the toggle is there to disconnect it from the network, so that option doesn't really make sense here since Apple TV needs to be connected at all times. What you are looking to do is override the wifi which is exactly what happens when using a wired connection.

Be aware, if you have an iPhone and/or iPad then those devices will be emitting unless put into airplane mode (with cellular connection operating at a higher frequency). Other wireless devices around the house, as well as products like microwaves need to be taken into account as well as the factor of nearby networks and proximity to other facilities that play a role. At the end of the day if one is that concerned then these devices are the least of it.

Apple TV HD WiFi Signal Switching Off Via The On Screen Menu Please ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.