Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone Sr has no charging cube

Ion bought a new iPhone Sr i was told it come with a charger I get it home and it has A charging cable but no charging cube I have nothing to plug it into what do I do will Apple send me one.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 1:02 PM

5 replies

Mar 26, 2021 1:10 PM in response to SpeedyReedy81

iPhones (and some Android phones) no longer come with chargers (power adapters). If you have a power adapter (and the cable) from an older phone, you can use that or if you have any USB-C power adapters or devices you can use that with the new cable that came with the new phone. If you need to buy a power adapter, see: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

Also see the following from https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone-se

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone SE does not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with this iPhone. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

Mar 26, 2021 1:17 PM in response to QuickTimeKirk

I think that it is bad Business to sell a iPhone without a charging block considering I’ve bought 5 iPhone models Pryor and they all came with a charging block and I was told at the time of purchase that it did come with one . I’m not very happy about this and it will defiantly effect my decision making Process when buying Apple products in the future.

New iPhone Sr has no charging cube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.