You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple 2nd generation Pencil not charging.

My 2nd generation apple pencil not charging more than 90% it's showing a constant charging.

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 9:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 11:52 PM

This has happened with me try restarting your iPad and here are some trouble shooting steps

10 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 26, 2021 11:52 PM in response to Pariharyogesh

This has happened with me try restarting your iPad and here are some trouble shooting steps

Mar 27, 2021 7:32 AM in response to Reiarked

Now you gotta contact them saying your Apple Pencil has stopped working and is under warranty and I need a replacement. So please book me one and they will do that they might ask for your order number and proof of purchase keep it ready just in case you need it. Contact them or call them here 000800 040 1966

Apple.com/contact

choose correct region and see the number you need to contact in this case you need to contact sales for your convenience I have attached it 000800 040 1966

DO NOT CHAT

Call them chat people do not have a lot access and might not be authorized to do it

Mar 27, 2021 7:34 AM in response to Reiarked

I mentioned it

Reiarked wrote:

Now you gotta contact them saying your Apple Pencil has stopped working and is under warranty and I need a replacement. So please book me one and they will do that they might ask for your order number and proof of purchase keep it ready just in case you need it. Contact them or call them here 000800 040 1966
Apple.com/contact
choose correct region and see the number you need to contact in this case you need to contact sales for your convenience I have attached it 000800 040 1966
DO NOT CHAT
Call them chat people do not have a lot access and might not be authorized to do it

Apple 2nd generation Pencil not charging.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.