Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

5w charger for iPhone 11

Can I charge IPHONE 11 using A1400 , 5W charger?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 5:00 AM

Yes, however I’ll be very ineffective and could potentially cause harm to your device due to inconsistencies in electrical current, specifically referring to the quality of charge and delivered amperage.

Initially you won’t notice of the strain on your battery or on your but over extended periods of time the where is present.

In terms of the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro/ProMax I would recommend at the very minimum, a charger of at least 18 W which is still not optimal but will suffice, as it came with the device, Apple has concluded the its performance meets the standard. However, Apple conducted studies on the iPhone X , 11, and 12 generations in which measurable improvements were made.

Through the Apple store, you can compare Technologies along with the compatible devices.

straight From Apple and they relatively inexpensive, you can buy a 64 W (might be 62 W - I’ll update the post once I check. ) that is compatible, safe, and efficient.

Infact, I just read the tech specifications for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and there is only one charger available at specifically states that it will not cause any adverse harm to your device or its battery. whether or not that’s a Coincidence or Their purposeful Intention I don’t know.

anyway if you need me to I can link the sources for you. Take care. Sorry it was so many months later. Hopefully someone else will ready this and learn something aswell.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2021 5:00 AM in response to jyothi288

Yes, however I’ll be very ineffective and could potentially cause harm to your device due to inconsistencies in electrical current, specifically referring to the quality of charge and delivered amperage.

Initially you won’t notice of the strain on your battery or on your but over extended periods of time the where is present.

In terms of the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro/ProMax I would recommend at the very minimum, a charger of at least 18 W which is still not optimal but will suffice, as it came with the device, Apple has concluded the its performance meets the standard. However, Apple conducted studies on the iPhone X , 11, and 12 generations in which measurable improvements were made.

Through the Apple store, you can compare Technologies along with the compatible devices.

straight From Apple and they relatively inexpensive, you can buy a 64 W (might be 62 W - I’ll update the post once I check. ) that is compatible, safe, and efficient.

Infact, I just read the tech specifications for the iPhone 11 Pro Max and there is only one charger available at specifically states that it will not cause any adverse harm to your device or its battery. whether or not that’s a Coincidence or Their purposeful Intention I don’t know.

anyway if you need me to I can link the sources for you. Take care. Sorry it was so many months later. Hopefully someone else will ready this and learn something aswell.

5w charger for iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.