Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you search a web page for a specific word on iPhone 12

How do you do a word search on a Safari web page?

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 9:16 AM

Thanks 6x6. I could not see this solution on the web search’s , nor the IPhone 12 handbook.

Also re the solution, the ‘find on page’ is not visible unless you edit the actions first to provide that option.

Final point is a dig at Apple. How logical is it that to find a word you have to go through the ‘ Share ‘ process? Can you tell I was an Android user until I ‘upgraded’ to Apple. An expensive mistake.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 9:16 AM in response to 6x6

Thanks 6x6. I could not see this solution on the web search’s , nor the IPhone 12 handbook.

Also re the solution, the ‘find on page’ is not visible unless you edit the actions first to provide that option.

Final point is a dig at Apple. How logical is it that to find a word you have to go through the ‘ Share ‘ process? Can you tell I was an Android user until I ‘upgraded’ to Apple. An expensive mistake.

How do you search a web page for a specific word on iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.