Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I buy more storage

I need to buy more storage

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 8:47 AM

Here’s how to add more iCloud storage, costs, and how to manage what’s available:

Upgrade your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

As some confusion can arise in this context, adding iCloud storage will not add local storage to an iPhone or iPad:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

iCloud provides a place to more easily offload contents to make room for other necessary tasks or apps, but does not increase the available local storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 8:47 AM in response to johnnie125

Here’s how to add more iCloud storage, costs, and how to manage what’s available:

Upgrade your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

iCloud storage plans and pricing - Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

As some confusion can arise in this context, adding iCloud storage will not add local storage to an iPhone or iPad:

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

iCloud provides a place to more easily offload contents to make room for other necessary tasks or apps, but does not increase the available local storage.

How can I buy more storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.