Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t need Apple if from you anymore

My phones asking me to verify my billing information for it won’t let me. Once I verify it it keeps asking

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 6:13 PM

Saraakway Said:

"I don’t need Apple if from you anymore: My phones asking me to verify my billing information for it won’t let me. Once I verify it it keeps asking"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If financial issues are coming about, then refer to the above link. If you need even more help, then ask Apple Support. Calling them, they'll see this from this side, and will run you through the fix. Request Apple Support to perform a screensharing session to show them what you see on your screen.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 6:13 PM in response to Saraakway

Saraakway Said:

"I don’t need Apple if from you anymore: My phones asking me to verify my billing information for it won’t let me. Once I verify it it keeps asking"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

If financial issues are coming about, then refer to the above link. If you need even more help, then ask Apple Support. Calling them, they'll see this from this side, and will run you through the fix. Request Apple Support to perform a screensharing session to show them what you see on your screen.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I don’t need Apple if from you anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.