Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I contacted support last night about a refund. I was over charged in my bank statements by Apple how can you help me

How can I get my full refund

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 6:35 PM

Kaylanichole113 Said:

"I contacted support last night about a refund. I was over charged in my bank statements by Apple how can you help me How can I get my full refund"

-------

Start Here:

Use the link provided above.

If you still need help...

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-tourer forums. We are not Apple. So, as you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Apple Support Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 6:35 PM in response to Kaylanichole113

Kaylanichole113 Said:

"I contacted support last night about a refund. I was over charged in my bank statements by Apple how can you help me How can I get my full refund"

-------

Start Here:

Use the link provided above.

If you still need help...

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-tourer forums. We are not Apple. So, as you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Apple Support Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I contacted support last night about a refund. I was over charged in my bank statements by Apple how can you help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.