Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Single AirPod

Can i connect with just one AirPod if the other was lost?

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 9:58 PM

Yes, of course. I have used a single AirPod method for the past few years to monitor and make / receive phone calls.

The only thing is that if you are using the single AirPod to listen to music then you may wish to set your iPhone to play the music in Mono Audio and have the entire Sound Balance set to the Left or the Right AirPod, depending on which one is missing.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 9:58 PM in response to bjenkins429

Yes, of course. I have used a single AirPod method for the past few years to monitor and make / receive phone calls.

The only thing is that if you are using the single AirPod to listen to music then you may wish to set your iPhone to play the music in Mono Audio and have the entire Sound Balance set to the Left or the Right AirPod, depending on which one is missing.

Axel F.

Single AirPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.