Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viruses attached with my iPhone calender

I click on a site and some marewar sent to my calendar,really frustrating.pls it keep popping up .it’s an iPhone 12pro max pls help.still paying for the phone.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 5:12 AM

Open your calendar app and tap Calendar at the bottom, if there is a calendar you do NOT know, tap it and delete it. You can also go to Settings -> Calendar -> Accounts. If there is an account you do not know, delete it immediately.

On some websites there are pop ups where there are invitations to participate in a kind of "SPAM calendar" you have clicked add without thinking about it. I have tried it myself and you just delete it again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2021 5:12 AM in response to kufre1969

Open your calendar app and tap Calendar at the bottom, if there is a calendar you do NOT know, tap it and delete it. You can also go to Settings -> Calendar -> Accounts. If there is an account you do not know, delete it immediately.

On some websites there are pop ups where there are invitations to participate in a kind of "SPAM calendar" you have clicked add without thinking about it. I have tried it myself and you just delete it again.

Viruses attached with my iPhone calender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.