Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was trying to redeem my free Apple TV channel as I just got a brand new iPhone 11 Pro it’s free for a year. It asked for. .16 cents and I didn’t want to put my debit card on the page. Did I cancel the transaction

I was trying to get the year free charge for the apple channel as I just bought a new iPhone 11 Pro however it asked for 16 cents and I didn’t want to put my debit information on the page. Did I cancel the transaction properly. Can the 16cents just be charged to the phone. I’m afraid to try signing up again as I’m not sure if I’ve signed in or canceled. Please help me out

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 10:54 AM

The offer is for 12 months free for Apple TV Plus, if eligible you would simply follow the steps (posted below for reference). If this was a new account or card then there can be a temporary charge to verify the card (which is then refunded).

This is a user forum, you are not addressing Apple and no one here can access your account. Be aware that if you tried claiming the offer and then cancelled then you would be no longer eligible. However, best to contact Apple support if unsure.

1. Turn on your new Apple device and sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. Open the Apple TV app. Make sure your device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
  3. The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, go to the Apple TV+ channel page where you’ll see the offer.
  4. Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 10:54 AM in response to DebbieDonnally7

The offer is for 12 months free for Apple TV Plus, if eligible you would simply follow the steps (posted below for reference). If this was a new account or card then there can be a temporary charge to verify the card (which is then refunded).

This is a user forum, you are not addressing Apple and no one here can access your account. Be aware that if you tried claiming the offer and then cancelled then you would be no longer eligible. However, best to contact Apple support if unsure.

1. Turn on your new Apple device and sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. Open the Apple TV app. Make sure your device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
  3. The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, go to the Apple TV+ channel page where you’ll see the offer.
  4. Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free.

I was trying to redeem my free Apple TV channel as I just got a brand new iPhone 11 Pro it’s free for a year. It asked for. .16 cents and I didn’t want to put my debit card on the page. Did I cancel the transaction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.